Tutoring
11+ Exams & SATS
GCSE, AS & A2
AQA, Edexcel,  OCR
contact us
× Welcome to the Talent Tuition Community Forum!

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. This section is purely so you can voice any questions or opinions you may want to discuss with tutors, other parents and pupils. This is a members only Discussion Board, so please login/create an account to access all topics and discussions.

**Successful activation of your account is subject to validation from our admin department.

General Notices

More
4 years 1 week ago #19 by Minesh
General Notices was created by Minesh
I am writing to confirm the last session of this year and the first session of the New Year. Saturday 20th December 2014 will be the last session and we will re-open on Wednesday 7th January 2015.

Talent Tuition has now been running for 6 years and I am pleased to say that it has grown considerably in that time. I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the support and feedback you have given. As a company we appreciate and value your comments.

On a final note, we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds
Professional teachers ~ student advancement
      Penny Park Lane,
      Whitmore Park,
      Coventry, CV6 2GU

Session Times

Saturday:  11AM – 1PM 
      Wednesday: 5:30PM – 7:30PM
    • Contact US

Your enquiry is important to us, you can expect a response within twenty-four hours.

Tel: 07828 577878
      E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Instant Message